Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Some interesting information..

Yesterday I looked through a magazine and I read some pretty interesting facts about McDonald's and fast food, I got some notes and facts on some stuff I would like to share. Everyday there is an average of 1 in 4 Americans that visits a fast food restaurant which is probably why 60% of Americans are overweight or obese. There are large food sources being produced everywhere, here in the US we eat an average of 1,000,000 animals per hour, they were also explaining about how french fries are the most eaten vegetable in America I believe it cause usually everyone asks for an extra side order of fries to go with their meal.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Duyly,

    I really like where you are going with this blog. I think a lot of people can learn from it and I like that you give your opinion on the subject. Have you seen "Food, Inc" or "King Corn"? Check them out on IMDB.com and let me know if you are interested in viewing and commenting on those movies because I can let you borrow my copy.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for replying so late, and no I havent seen those movies or shows before. Ill check them out sometime this week when I have the time.

    ReplyDelete