Sunday, November 7, 2010

Countless Fast Food Joints

California was being controlled by the fast food business. Driving down a street for 20 minutes you would run into countless numbers of fast food places, all in clusters and small groups. I would understand that cause there were many people into the fast food industry and every company or business was just finding whatever way they can to make money. Even now there are a bunch of fast food joints all over the place, you could leave home and go for a 5 minute drive to the nearest fast food spot. Seeing all the people grow obese in size kind of discus me, but I still enjoy my fast food.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you are doing more then summarizing. What time periods are you talking about here? Was fast food always unhealthy? Also check your spelling in the last sentence-I think you mean "disgusts".

    ReplyDelete